Most parents can relate to the sleepless nights that a baby or child can bring to the parenting experience. It can be exhausting and can make parents and children miserable. If you are struggling with a baby, toddler, or child who is unable to fall asleep independently, stay asleep through the night, and/or has naps that barely have any meaningful duration,or you’ve just had a baby and would like guidance on good sleep habits and how to soothe your newborn to sleep, you’ve come to the right place.
New Parent Harmony is now offering sleep training to families near and far. Trained and Certified through the Center for Pediatric Sleep, Gemma is able to provide families with the tools they need to have their children falling asleep independently, sleeping through the night, and napping well during the day, if age appropriate.
Here’s what’s included in our Sleep Consulting Service:
· 30 minute discovery call to talk about the sleep challenges your family is experiencing
· Receive a custom sleep plan that is age appropriate for your child, meets your parental needs and comfort levels, and fits into your daily schedule
· 45 minute call to go over the plan, discuss the details, and answer any questions
· Two weeks of virtual support from Gemma to answer any questions, help resolve anything that may crop up, and to generally have Gemma cheering you on
· At the end of the two weeks, a 30 minute call to conclude your time together and for Gemma to answer any final questions
· 1 free 30 minute follow up call to ask Gemma anything sleep related. Can be used at any time after the two week sleep training period
Investment for the sleep consulting service is $500USD. Reach out for pricing outside the US